Apparently every fall I attempt to really get back down to both meal planning and blogging. I looked back at my past “Meal Plan Monday”s and found that I had restarted last year also on the week of Talk Like A Pirate Day. And the last one I did was the week of Halloween last year. Oops. I have Pinterest now, so maybe things will be better?
- Monday – Macaroni & Cheese, Green Beans. I need to make double to bring dinner to a sick family.
- Tuesday – Our first day of MOPS! We’ll have chicken & rice stir fry for dinner. I’m also bringing an egg dish and a bread for our first MOPS meeting.
- Wednesday – Taco Like a Pirate, it’s Talk Like a Pirate Day!
- Thursday – Chicken Caesar Salad, Toast
- Friday – Grilled Turkey Burgers with potatoes and corn on the cob.
- Pepperoni Sandwich (Jerrod’s favorite)
- Almond Butter & Banana Sandwich
Linking up at Menu Plan Monday