1. What two things you enjoy about Spring? it’s warm again, that’s when Easter is
2. What two things are you going to miss about Winter? the holidays. I don’t really have another thing because to me, the holidays are what makes it winter.
3. Spring Cleaning: “Of course, I get to clean out my house.” or “Nope. What’s the point? It’s going to get dirty again anyway.” well, I don’t really have a house, but if I did, I’m guessing I wouldn’t spring clean it.
4. Spring Flowers: “Tulips and all flowers are blooming. I love this time of the year!” or “Allergy season is kickin’ in. Pollen! Enough already.” I love flowers
5. Spring weather in you area means: “Outside activities!” or “It is still freakin’ cold! I am going to be inside, thank you!” it’s warm, but not as hot as summer usually.
Okay, like, my computer kept restarting while I was trying to blog and it really bothered me. Anyway, tomorrow is when Jerrod’s X-files game for PS2 comes out, so everyone go buy it. I’m going to go over there tomorrow and we’re going to have lunch and buy his game and take pictures. Fun, fun.
And I can hardly believe that my aunt Tana is coming next week! It happens so fast. But I still can’t find my Disneyland ID card, which is bad because, well, without it I can’t park, or get in, or buy with a discount. It’s an all around not so good situation.